The excellent structure and impressive functionality of the Osaki 4000 Zero Gravity Massage chair are the most important qualities that have drawn people’s attention to it.
Its size alone is just right and good enough to fit your whole frame comfortably during the massage session. Aside from that, it is also offered at an affordable and fair price on the market.
Because of its quality, performance, and style, it has been identified as one of the 5 top best massage chairs in the present.
- 1 year limited warranty for labor, and 3-year warranty for frame and parts
- Design: Zero Gravity
- 155 degrees recline angle
- 5 intensive and speed levels
- 11 motors
- 32 air cells
- 3 manual massage models
- Intelligent 4 roller system
- 6 different massage types
- 26 inch stroke length
- 6 automatic programs
- 265 lbs. weight capacity
- 215 lbs. machine weight
- Chair dimensions
- Reclined: 76” L x 32” W x 47” H
- Upright: 46” L x 32” W x 47” H
What sets the Osaki 4000 from the rest?
Those who have been looking for massage chairs that would give them muscle relief for the entire body would think that they’ll definitely need to spend a huge part of their savings; however, things can be quite different with this type of massage chair. This chair can give you instant relief for your whole body at a fairly reasonable price. You won’t even have to worry about operating it, because it is very easy to use. It has simple settings and configurations for you to adjust so that it can work exactly the way you want it to. You might also be interested to know that this massage chair was specially designed to take adjustments automatically based on its analysis of your body.
The chair offers more features compared to other massage chairs. When you decide to get the Osaki 4000 Executive Zero Gravity Massage Chair, it would even seem like you got two massage chairs, at the price of one because it is packed with many different features that will surely provide you with comfort and muscle relief. This massage chair is also well-built with top-quality materials, not to mention the 3-year manufacturer’s warranty offered to buyers upon purchase.
Outstanding Product Features
This massage chair can be impressive in many different aspects; of course, this would include its admirable design.
- It has a modern and sleek look; it would even look good in your office or workplace, or even in the living room at home. Its surface is made of synthetic leather, so you can be assured that it will really last for years without being damaged or torn from repeated use.
- It also features an LCD display from which you can see and adjust its set up. You can also use the wireless controller which comes with the product. With these two, the correct settings can easily be changed making this massage chair more user-friendly.
- Today, you no longer have to think about setting up heat therapy for your lower back because this function is also included with the Osaki 4000
- It has great reclining functions (143 degrees to 15 degrees) that maximize your entire massage session, it’s just perfect for relaxation.
- It also has a built in body scanner that scans your whole body to determine the most stressed parts, and delivers just the right type of massage to those affected muscles.
- The intelligent 4 roller system basically varies the type of massage to make the experience better.
- More areas of the muscles of the back are paid special attention with the ultra-long range massage (30-inch stoke lengths). This provides greater relief for strained back muscles. This massage chair also features the neck and shoulder massage.
- Air pressure is being provided to the different body parts by the 32 air bags with the help of its 11 motor system. There are also 5 various levels for the massage intensity and speed. You can set these according to your preference and needs.
- The massage styles that are being offered by this particular massage chair include shiatsu, rolling, clapping, kneading, combo, and Swedish.
- Users can choose from 3 massage modes which include fixed, partial, or full body mode.
- It also has distinctive automatic programs like demo, circulation, smart, therapy, relax, and healthcare.
- Its most special feature is its zero gravity form; built with smart s-track robot which intelligently identifies the shape and contour of the body, thus allowing the massage chair to make adjustments appropriately. In addition to that, this makes the massage chair pay close attention to areas of the body which commonly requires the massage such as the lumbar, shoulder and neck areas.
Without a doubt, the body needs a massage from to time to time in order for the muscles to be relieved, and for you to feel relaxed and comfortable. This massage chair is highly recommended not only for the purpose of relaxation; it can also deliver therapeutic effects with long term use especially since it has the lumbar heat therapy option.
For those who have newly bought the chair, they won’t have to worry about any difficulties with using since it has simple settings, and even has automatic features that make the machine smart enough to deliver the type of massage that your body needs.
You won’t even have to worry about where you’ll need to keep it because its design allows it to blend into modern and stylish environments. As long as you do have enough space, your massage chair won’t even look out of place.
Osaki 4000 Executive Review Conclusion
Since it has multiple massage functions, you can even enjoy a relaxing, or therapeutic massage at the comfort of your home. With this, you no longer have to set your standards upon the more expensive units, because the Osaki 4000 Zero Gravity Massage Chair offers great features and impressive functionality at a lower price.
With its superb parts, it could even last longer than most of the massage chairs in the market, so you can truly get the value for your money.